Curl Conditioning Cream
The premier products of the Natural Splendor hair care collection.
- Two formulas: Developed for Tightly Coiled and Lightly Coiled naturally-textured hair.
- Light multi-function styler: Delivers soft touchable yet defined kinks, coils, and curls using clean ingredients to support the health of your hair. Streamlines the styling process into one easy step!
- Leave in-conditioner: No flaking or build-up, and moisture to the MAX! Great for wash & go, twist outs, braid outs, and other protective styles. Our formulas keep your hair hydrated.
- Healthful Ingredients: Only the finest, naturally-derived ingredients are used to make Natural Splendor Curl Conditioning Creams.
Lightly Coiled Hair Formula: Offers a light to medium hold for multiple natural textures. This moisture rich velvety cream hydrates and conditions your hair with a refreshing ginger-vanilla aroma and a perfect blend of quality ph balanced, curl enhancing moisturizing elements!
Tightly Coiled Hair Formula: Offers a medium to heavy hold for multiple natural textures. This thick moisture rich custard like cream hydrates, and conditions the hair with a refreshing ginger aroma and a perfect blend of ph balanced, curl enhancing moisturizing elements!
- Section clean wet hair into four parts.
- Scoop and emulsify the product with your hand.
- Starting in the back, rake the product through your hair from root to end.
- Continue on to all four sections until hair is completely conditioned.
The typical usage ranges from 1 to 2 ounces depending on hair type. You may have to use more or less depending on the specific needs of your hair.
A Few Rules Of Thumb
A little goes a long way so keep hair wet for better product coverage. For maximum curl definition allow hair to dry before too much manipulation. Once hair is dry: shake, pull, and fluff your way to big, soft, beautiful natural curls! On Dry Hair; use a smaller amount for day or night time hydration. Spritz hair with water for soft supple hair in the morning! Great for protective styling.